Synchronization is one of the key points on which is built the use of various devices manufactured by Apple, including the iPhone. Simplistically we can say that the timing is up and the transfer of information from a computer that is running the program iTunes, an external device such as iPhone, iPad , or iPod , and back. In addition to the transfer of information and the creation of its backup synchronization also functions as contact management , bookmarks, notes and calendars on your computer.
Objects that are affected in the synchronization process are listed in the following list:
- audio files;
For convenience and to reduce the time synchronization is possible to select the start of its ind
Consider the question of how to sync iPhone with your computer to download the example in the iPhone music mp3 format.
- Connect your phone via USB cable to a computer that is running the program iTunes.
- If you connect your phone iTunes does not launch automatically, open it manually.
- Let's assume that your computer already has a number of music files that you want to send to the iPhone. To do this , open the "Music" from the dropdown list at the top left and click the " Search for the music." All found the music files loaded into iTunes.
- At the top right of the iTunes window, click on the button that provides access to the management of the connected phone iPhone.
- In the window that opens, click the "Music".
- Tick the option "Sync music" and then click "Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres."
- Found music should be reflected in the right part of the window under the heading "Artists".
- Do not disconnect the cable and power while the data transfer process, to avoid losing information.
Similarly, synchronization is performed for other data types.
For example, if the iPhone has to synchronize with another computer, then perform this procedure on the new computer will erase all previous recorded data, if they do not maintain a special way.
There is also the possibility of wireless synchronization across the network Wi-Fi.