Users of the popular social network Odnoklassniki very often subjected to hacking and theft of personal pages of their passwords. Attackers can learn how to use the password specific viruses that infect computers affected , and with the help of social engineering . Sooner or later the question of how to change the password and classmates can stand in front of each user of this site. Especially because it is recommended to change your password periodically , and in order of preventive security.
- Go to your personal page on the site classmates using login and password.
- On the next page of your account on the left under the main photo, click "More".
- In the resulting window, click "Change Settings."
- In the Change settings, then click on "Password".
- This opens a window in which to change the password in the appropriate fields, enter the current password , the new password , repeat the new password and click "Save" .Vstroennaya system security checks when entering a new password will give clues and reliable password and that you entered the same password .
- If everything was done correctly, the pop-up window will indicate that the "Password accepted."
At the end of the article I would like to give some advice on how to protect themselves from theft of passwords.
- From the known viruses can be prevented with the help of any modern antivirus program with updated database.
- To protect against social engineering techniques used by cybercriminals to fraudulently pump out the passwords need to be vigilant . Do not fall for the tricks and do not specify your password if you get a message that the administration of the site is checked users. Remember that no self-respecting service will not ask passwords of its users.
- Do not save your passwords in the browser, especially if you use other people's computers.
- Using pirated software - a walk on the razor's edge . The vast majority of this software contains a Trojan program is following the computers of their victims and are always ready to execute the commands of its creator.
These article details are correct at the time of writing.