Even the first -generation iPhone with a display resolution of 320x480 allowed quite successfully read e-books in various formats to your phone screen . With the advent of high-resolution Retina display with 960x640 pixels iPhone has become , if not remarkable , in a very good tool for viewing and reading electronic books. But before we see a book on the iPhone it needs to be written in the memory of your phone . To learn how to download books on the iPhone will be discussed in this article.
iBooks supports the ePub format reading documents and PDF.
To download the books of these formats on iPhone in t
- The direct downloading from the Internet of interest to the books directly to iBooks.
- Transfer of existing books in the home computer using iTunes.
For clarity, we give examples of both.
Download books in iBooks
- Start the Safari browser on your phone.
- Open any website that provides access to books with the specified format.
- Search on site, or in any other convenient way to find the book of interest.
- Select download format ePub.
- Safari will automatically prompt you to save the file in iBooks, which will be talk of an icon file and the button at the top right 'View «iBooks».
6. After downloading the book will be available for reading through iBooks in the section "Books".
The transfer books from your computer to iPhone
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using the USB cable and run it on iTunes.
- By default, work with books is not enabled in iTunes. To enable it , click the icon enter the settings and select from the menu item "Settings". To get to the settings , just press the key combination Ctrl +, (Ctrl and comma in the English keyboard layout ) . In the basic settings , check on the "Books" and click "OK" to save the changes .
- After working through this book will be included in iTunes, click on the "Book."
- Drag the desired book from the folder on your computer out the window tab "Books".
- Once the book will appear in the window, drag inside the book on the left side to the right.
- Go to the connected device by pressing the button labeled «iPhone», appears when you connect your phone.
- Being on the "Books" tick the option "Synchronized" check the downloaded file and click "Apply".
Apart from the standard program to read books iBooks from Apple , there are also the same software from third-party developers . For example , Stanza. It is not as beautiful as iBooks, but besides PDF and ePub can also read DjVu and rarer CBR or CBZ files .