First we need to dispel a widespread myth really does not smell sweat , and bacteria and their waste products . This happens due to lack of hygiene or certain diseases , such as hyperhidrosis . In any case , if your sweat for no apparent reason began to exude an unpleasant odor , it is advisable to check your body for abnormalities in any of the bodies . And if it is not a disease , why sweat can smell unpleasant?
There are several reasons.
- Bad breath occurs when wearing artificial materials.
- Heat also affects the appearance of the characteristic smell.
- Sweat begins to smell at high physical exertion due to a rise in body temperature and the hard work of sweat glands.
- On the smell of sweat is very influenced by the spices and herbs that enter the body with food.
- Finally, use of tobacco and alcohol, which contribute to slagging of the body and, consequently, cause an increase in malodor.
Prevention of odor
There are many ways to avoid the smell of sweat. You must monitor their diet, hygiene; frequently wash and cl
What to do when the shoes have smelled?
If preventive measures are already useless, and shoes smelled so then you feel ashamed take off one's shoes at a party, you need to start getting rid of the smell.
- The first way - from the inside to wipe shoes with hydrogen peroxide or vinegar.
- Replace insoles - they are more likely to absorb the smell.
- Always thoroughly dry the shoes after use - odor-causing bacteria multiply in a moist environment.
- One of the popular ways bears little resemblance to the truth, but it is usable : grind the activated carbon and leave the shoes at night : in the morning it will absorb all odors. It is also possible to use coal instead of soda or ordinary baby powder .
- Well, if not for folk remedies you can buy a special deodorant for shoes.
What if the smell yourself legs?
Getting rid of the unpleasant smell of sweat in the shoes - is the elimination of the investigation , but not the causes . To avoid the smell for a long time , you must take the health of their feet. For starters, you can try the daily foot bath , helps to regulate the microflora feet.
The most common prescription of today - bath of oak bark . Three tablespoons of the bark to pour a liter of water and boil for half an hour on low heat. The resulting broth to drain into a basin of sufficient size , a little diluted with water and lower back leg for 15-20 minutes, then wipe dry .
Bath can be used not only oak bark , and marine salt but preferably coniferous additives. The principle remains the same : to dilute with boiling water , bring to a comfortable temperature , hold the legs there about half an hour , and after the wipe their feet dry.
Almost all pharmacies and perfume shops selling lotions and ointments , have antiseptic and deodorizing effect . Especially strong is their effect just after the baths , but you can use them after you've just washed the feet with soap and water .
And finally, three more Council:
- Every time you use a pumice bath - the stratum corneum of the skin contributes to the growth of bacteria.
- After washing the feet wipe infusion of tea fungus, or use a solution of potassium permanganate.
- Shoes should not be back to back, but also should not hang out.