It would seem , why do we need the remnants ? At first glance, a useless product that most people simply throws . Perhaps all creative value remnants understand only those who are engaged shitёm ( an indispensable product for cutting !) Or mylovar amateurs . But from the remnants can be well made a new soap, which , if desired, will be much more useful and fragrant old , and a nice bonus to a home creativity will save the family budget. So, how to make soap from the remnants , and why?
Homemade soap has a sufficient number of advantages over the purchased.
- The well-known composition.
- Useful properties . Soap is famous for the fact that when cooking the future soap can be added absolutely any substances and products , whether essential oils, chocolate, coffee, milk , etc . - No limit your imagination , and the product can turn out very useful for the skin.
- The creative process.
- Savings . Everyone remembers the phrase "penny ruble saves ." It would seem that the soap - a cheap product that can be safely buy when the old ends but cooked remnants of soap can save you a decent amount in a year.
How to make liquid soap remnants?
The easiest way to make the remnants of liquid soap - it can be done with a conventional hot water.
For liquid soap you will need:
- hot water;
- heat-resistant glassware (you can use any thick plastic, such as a bottle from under the old soap).
- Finely chop or grate on grater remnants and push them into the bottle.
- Fill the bottle of hot water, close the lid and shake vigorously.
- After a time (depending on the time of soap can range from 12 hours to several days) in the bottle is formed thick soap mixture.
How to make a solid soap remnants?
This opens space for fantasy in the manufacture of solid soap remnants . You can vary the color, shape, texture , structure and flavor . For example, you can change the color using food coloring , for a form suitable for children tins or baking tin and texture of the scrub can be achieved using natural ground coffee . If you want your soap has an antibacterial effect , add a few drops of tea tree oil , and suitable for soothing essential oil of sandalwood .
Solid soap remnants can be done with hot water, microwave or stove - choose the most convenient method for you, good for the effect it has almost no effect.
For the preparation of soap with hot water you need:
- hot water;
- formochka heat-resistant (you can use a bar of soap);
- additional ingredients.
- Put grated remnants into a mold and pour a small amount of boiling water , cover and leave to dissolve. To expedite the process , you can periodically pour chilled water and add a new batch of boiling water . Stir the mixture every 15-20 minutes for complete dissolution.
- After a few hours, the mixture becomes virtually homogeneous - is the best time to add additional ingredients.
- Put the soap in the refrigerator and forget about it for at least two days - then everything will happen naturally. But if you decide to make soap, scrub , add ground coffee needed when the mixture thickens. After you have added the desired amount of coffee, mix well and put the soap back.
How to make soap from the remnants in the microwave?
Use this method very carefully . Many kinds of soap use strong flavors and there is a risk that the later you'll smell them in the food, heated in this oven . If you do this circumstance is not very scary , in order to make the soap in the microwave , take :
- container for the microwave with the lid;
- molds (if the form is not important to you, you can do the dishes for microwave ovens);
- additional optional ingredients.
- Grind grated or remnants postrogayte their knife.
- Place in a container for the microwave, add a little water, cover with a lid and put the power of about 600W for half a minute in the microwave.
- Remove the mixture and stir, then put in the microwave for 15 seconds already n.
- Additional ingredients, add before you send the soap in the microwave last time.
- Open the lid and put the soap in a warm, dry place.
- 1 liter jar remnants;
- 1 liter of water;
- a small pan with high sides;
- molds (better use of silicone molds for baking);
- additional ingredients.
- Rub on a coarse grater remnants.
- Place in a saucepan and pour the remnants of a liter of water, then turn the minimum fire.
- Be sure to stir to melt the soap to make it uniform.
- Coat the molds with vegetable oil.
- Pour the melted soap into molds and put in a warm, dry place to dry out.