Brussels sprouts - is derived in the home plant, which you will never meet in the wild. Originally from Belgium, it is quite whimsical and heat-loving plant . However, this does not prevent the inhabitants of our country fall in love with an amazing taste of this " Belgian " gift. As part of Brussels sprouts contain carotene, sodium, iodine, phosphorus , magnesium, potassium , vitamins PP, B, and C. Such a useful and important dietary product could not find the proper gain popularity in the culinary arts .
The first rule , which should be guided , if you are going to prepare a visitor from Brussels , a quality cleaning product. Remove the yellow cabbage leaves and soak in water for 10-15 minutes. So you can get rid of the dirt on the leaves and insects that accidentally hit the cabbage leaves . Then thoroughly wash the product again and remove the stems.
Brussels sprouts can be boiled . Carefully place the cabbage in boiling water and
To fry excellent sprouts , it must first be cleaned in a manner as mentioned above. Then it is necessary to cut in half cabbages and mix with a small amount of cabbage plant or olive oil.
Put the product in the pan, cover and cook for about 10 minutes.
The best recipes of Brussels sprouts every day!
Brussels sprouts with ham
Quick recipe cabbage.
- Brussels sprouts - 500 g;
- ham - 100 g;
- hard cheese (grated) - 4 tablespoons;
- butter - 2 tablespoons;
- Tomatoes - 300-400 g;
- bread crumbs - 2 tablespoons;
- salt and pepper - to taste.
- In boiling, lightly salted water gently drop the small head of Brussels sprouts.
- In a greased and sprinkled with 1 tablespoon bread crumbs baking dish lay out the cabbage, alternating it with tomato slices and slices of ham.
- Top dish sprinkle with remaining cheese and breadcrumbs.
- When serving food on the table, lightly sprinkle with chopped herbs.
- Brussels sprouts - 500-600 g;
- walnuts - 150 g;
- a mixture of Provencal herbs - 2 teaspoons;
- onion (purple, red) - 1 pc .;
- soy sauce - 100 ml .;
- olive oil - 2 tablespoons.
- Carefully cut the cabbage into half rings.
- Prepare the filling for Brussels sprouts.
- Red onions are thoroughly cleaned from the husk, and then cut into half rings.
- Mix the cabbage, onions.
- Add to the dish walnuts.
- Fill all the previously prepared sauce.
- We spread all in shape and bake at 200 °.
Cook Brussels sprouts is not so difficult.