Now scientific articles written not only to scientists, graduate students, but also students and even schoolchildren. The scientific movement is developing, attracting students to research schools: they are happy to learn complex materials, collect resources, contribute their own original ideas. When writing a scientific article must adhere to a clear plan to follow the recommendations. Often, there are difficulties associated with the so-called "pitfalls". It is important to know the number of nuances to write a scientific paper to be published, and demand is seen by researchers and colleagues of the author. The work should be interesting, contain the original idea, findings, conclusions, have a clear structure and a good theoretical basis. This article is bound to cause scholarly interest, will benefit the reader and the author.
How to write a good scientific article?
To properly write a scientific article, you must be aware of the basic principles of its creation.
- Competent scientific paper should be useful to people, so orient it to a specific target audience.
- Watch for the content: a scientific paper should not look like a set of excerpts from different studies with your conclusions at the end.
- Avoid the other extreme - do not write lyrics , reminiscent of journalistic article or essay. The scientific article is necessarily based on fundamental research , based on the already well-known achievements , while revealing new facts of observation. You definitely need to refer to the statistics , the works of other scholars . If you are only setting forth their own opinion on the issue , his observations , though valuable , but not based on a theoretical basis , the article ceases to be scientific.
- Pay particular attention to the style of presentation . Often, young scientists are trying to demonstrate his knowledge , to show maximum academic. As a result, the texts are too pseudo-scientific , it is difficult to understand. Then, even colleagues who work in related fields , can not understand some of the terms used in the complex , and foreign words . Rather, this article will rarely finish before the end . The terms and complicated names as necessary , explains the value of the new science of words.
- Revealing the problem your article , be sure to briefly highlight the development of scientific thought on the subject. Even if you have a problem posed absolutely exclusive , it can still be somehow related to a specific area , the direction of science.
- Keep clear of the logical structure, creating text of the work.
- Think of how the planned amount of text corresponds to the content that you intend to present . Do not try to " grasp the immensity ." The best option - when the scientific article highlights a specific aspect of the problem , and the topic is sufficiently narrowed . Then you will be able to get all the details , see the nuances and subtleties , to study the problem in detail and exhaustively , the full story , leaving no gaps.
- Writing scientific article, its structure nuances in the presentation of content and design must conform to the publication in which you are going to publish your work. If the text is created for the competition or conference, you also need to carefully consider all the requirements for registration, the volume of material available to the terms of the alleged fact. Try to determine in advance, in a magazine or a collection of scientific papers you send your article. Often very different wishes regarding volume, directions materials. It is best to choose the most appropriate number of titles, you can create two or three options article slightly modifying it.
- In the process of writing a research paper for specific publications necessarily correlate material from the target audience , the requirements of the editorial board, the so-called " format " . Your links , explanations , comments , the main problem article should be relevant and understandable to the reader , adapted to their level of preparedness , awareness in the highlights issues . For example, if necessary, can reveal complex terms , to give explanations deployed .
- Divide the text into sections, paragraphs - so it will be much better understood.
- Be sure that the title, theme and content, does not go out of the question under consideration aside.
- Try to bring the logical presentation of the material to the final conclusions correctly and succinctly outline them.
Writing scientific article.
Observing the specified algorithm can correctly write a scientific article, interesting, useful and logical.
- Formulate the problem, a question that you will read in the article.
- If you already have the materials, texts you have worked on this problem before, carefully examine all of their drafts, re-read the previous publication.
- Think about what you can say on the subject of a new, as the most logical issue.
- Again , refer to the scientific sources . Be sure to visit academic libraries . Note the new materials . It is desirable that the scientific article present references to works published in the last year . Look for materials not only in selected scientific books and in periodicals : magazines, collections . Many original materials contain collections of conferences .
- You can also refer to their own articles published earlier.
- In that case, if you start to write a scientific paper "from scratch" and you want to determine the specific topic in a particular area , start with a study of the sources in a given direction . Draw for the start of issues , and then select the number of the most urgent and promising . Finally formulate the problem on which you can add your own ideas , to tell some interesting observations .
- Then proceed to the preparation of the plan of the article.
- introductory part:
- the major part - it is desired to isolate subsections;
- the final part containing conclusions;
- a list of references.
Also, when publishing is usually required to write a summary, consisting of approximately 5-10 sentences and keywords.
- introductory part:
- Define methods.
- Write draft articles set out in the basic content of it, arguments and evidence, consider the development of scientific thought and bring all their own observations, conclusions.
- After writing the main part to the drafting of the introduction and conclusion.
- Brief introduction to
- your critical assessment of existing work on the problem;
- reasons for the study;
- the essence of your scientific hypothesis;
- relevance of the topic;
- Plan article.
- Brief introduction to
- Re-read again all the materials , and the main part of the entry . Write a conclusion was reflected in it all your main conclusions on the topic. They have to comply fully with the content of the article - do not bring new information that was not in the main part . Avoid retelling article in custody is necessary to summarize the material .
- Once again, fully check your text . Note the accuracy of the facts , logic of presentation , consistency , communication themes and conclusions. Now you can begin to design a scientific article . In the process, follow the instructions exactly , the requirements of publication, the conditions of competition . For a scientific article it is very important to correctly design .
Consider the recommendations , work on chёtkomu algorithm , studied for a number of sources and make their own observations , the following requirements when placing text - then your research paper will be perfect and useful.