The target direction to the university solves two challenges : the problem of skills shortages of some public sectors (such as medicine and agriculture) and individual private enterprises , as well as enables wishing to get higher education for free, but with certain obligations. Get the target direction to the university - a real chance for a successful receipt of the applicant's receipt of the demand , and specialty . In addition, these students do not need to worry about finding further employment.
Depending on the basis of these two types of target areas:
- The direction of the local administration.
- The direction of the company or organization interested in your candidacy.
Usually school allocates target space and can reduce them if the participants targeted program a little but increase the space are not allowed . The pass mark for the program is lower than the overall competition . And the number of people in place is basically 1.5-2 .
How to get the desired direction
To get the desired direction for admission to the university, you need to pre-select a company that is ready to provide a workplace, and collect the necessary documents:
- a statement indicating the student data, the number of schools and classes, the desired specialty and university;
- characteristics of the school principal;
- petition the organization, ready to vouch for you.
For admission to the university for the program must provide a standard package of documents plus the target agreement concluded between the institution , the applicant and the employer. If you suddenly applicant failed the test , he can try to re- enroll in the university common thread. This nuance should be considered in a statement.
Advantages and disadvantages of the target formation
Advantages target set substantial:
- simplified procedure for admission, that is, the chances of successfully passing the test are high;
- the student's place of work is predetermined.