often do you have sore feet?Do you stumble down the stairs?Do you have trouble in the mornings to bend your knees?Or maybe your knees suddenly begin to crackle loudly when you go long with a heavy bag?If you answered "yes" to at least two questions, there is a reason to visit the doctor and interested in folk remedies treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee.Launched deforming arthrosis of the knee joint can significantly complicate your life and even lead to disability.But if you take care of your feet in time may very well be of traditional pharmacies would be enough, and you will avoid severe complications.
What is arthrosis, and whether it can be treated with folk remedies?
Osteoarthritis is called an inflammatory disease of the joints, causing their deformation, severe pain and limited mobility.Osteoarthritis is often confused with arthritis, in fact, distinguish between them is quite simple.When osteoarthritis is disease affects the joints, leading to a change in their shape and the destruction o
Who gets osteoarthritis?
Osteoarthritis - a disease common, they suffer 10% of the population of our planet.At the same time there are a number of factors that increase the risk of getting this disease.
- women develop osteoarthritis more often men.
- risk of disease increases with age - after 40 years significantly increases chances of contracting.
- Caucasians suffer from osteoarthritis twice as likely other inhabitants of the planet.
- Excess weight puts a strain on your joints and increases the risk of disease.After 20 extra kilos risk begins to rise by several percent for every new kilogram.
- number of diseases contributes to the emergence of osteoarthritis.It varicose veins, arteriosclerosis, any metabolic disorders, gout, endocrine and systemic diseases.
- There is a genetic predisposition to arthrosis - if your older relatives have suffered from this disease, you are at risk.
But the most common cause of osteoarthritis is still considered microtrauma joints obtained as a result of excessive exercise.Osteoarthritis is often called the disease of athletes.The most dangerous type of damage:
- meniscus injury - they can be the result of falls, footwork or failed attempts to keep his balance.
- Long-term static loads on the joints - they arise due to the long stay in an uncomfortable position with bent legs.The most damaging is considered a long squatting.
- excessive stress on the joints - the most traumatic for the joints, skiing, snowboarding, jumping, running, football, basketball and parkour.
When effective treatment of osteoarthritis folk remedies?
in the development of osteoarthritis usually distinguish three stages, each heavier than the previous one.At the beginning of the disease folk remedies are most effective and are even able to completely stop the disease.However, most often, unfortunately, people at that time did not pay attention to his knees, considering the pain in them the result of normal fatigue.In the second stage of osteoarthritis patients often use folk remedies, together with the designated specialist drugs.The third stage of osteoarthritis to the national media, unfortunately, is not very sensitive: they can be used at this time only to relieve the most painful symptoms, but for the impact of the disease has almost no effect.
1 stage of osteoarthritis:
- Slight pain in the legs when walking
- difficulty getting up from a chair or bed
- knee pain passes, if the "expenses", but then returned and amplified from a long walk
- violated coordinationwhen walking on stairs, especially during the descent - ????legs "cling" for stage
- From exercise knees start to hurt
- Knees numb and sore from being in a bent position, such as in a car or plane
- may occur pain in the knees when you try to squat
- after sports training appearswelling and heat in the legs
- one knee hurts more than the other
- After resting with legs outstretched pain goes
2 stage of osteoarthritis:
- pain intensified, and now they appear even minor stress
- The knees start to hurt, even when carrying heavy loads of small
- At movement of the knee can be heard a sharp snapping crunch
- When trying to fully bend the legthere is a sharp pain, knee hardly bent more than 90 degrees
- pain in the legs passes only after long rest
- becomes visible deformation of the joint: the knee collapses and becomes considerably wider than before
- accumulates fluid in the joints, it is even morehampers movement
3 stage of osteoarthritis:
- pain in the legs become virtually permanent
- At rest the pain does not go well, it can be just a little bit loose
- to sleep, have to look for "good standing" leg
- increases meteosensitivity: strong legshurt "to rain" and "to cooling"
- mobility of the knee joint is sharply reduced, and it becomes difficult or impossible to not only bend but to straighten the leg completely
- Changes gait - a man always goes on bent legs, waddling walking "as theduck "
- Knees strongly deformed, they become so broad that the legs become X-shaped or O-shaped
- crunch in joints can be heard at night from the slightest movement
- Exercise impossible
Folk remedies of treatment of deforming arthrosis of the knee
all folk remedies treatment of osteoarthritis are divided into internal and external, depending on how they are used.Many people think that if your knees hurt, it is enough of something to rub or make a compress, and the pain will pass.This is not quite true.External funds are really enough to relieve the pain, but to heal from such unpleasant diseases such as arthrosis deformans, the body must also obtain a whole range of necessary substances.Therefore, the treatment should not neglect any group of agents known to us from the national experience.
Folk remedies for internal use in the treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee
If you have osteoarthritis begins, start treatment with correcting your diet.Increase the amount of meat in their diets.Pay special attention to soup, made from bone cartilage - ????soup, this soup should be on your desk at least 1 time per week.Try to eat as much as possible themselves boiled cartilage, you need them.Turmeric and ginger spices should be that you use constantly.Completely eliminate the use of the usual drink as tea.From soft drinks will suit you just coffee.
as often as possible try to drink:
- herbal tea from the leaves of berry bushes (raspberries, currants, strawberries) with chamomile, hops cones and clover.
- Strawberry tea made from dried berries, shoots and young leaves of wild strawberry.
- broth hips (1 tbsp. Spoon of dried berries per 1 l. Of water, cook on low heat for 10 minutes.)
- Lingonberry infusion (1 tbsp. Spoonful of berries for 1 liter. Of boiled water, 20 min.)
- Lemon juice(1 lemon peel grind in a blender, pour 1.5 liters. water, leave for 30 minutes.)
- Acetic refreshing water (2 tsp. of apple cider vinegar to 1 cup of boiled water)
- compote of dried fruits
Alsothat a lot of good reviews receive such folk remedies for treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee:
cranberry leaves Brew 2 tablespoons.tablespoons dried cranberries leaves 1 liter of boiling water, wrap the pot with a blanket and allow to stand for 1 hour.This amount is enough for you to brew 2 days.Drink half a cup 4 times a day before meals.
steamed dandelion leaves
Collect dandelion leaves and place them whole to dry.Drying is necessary in the dim, well-ventilated area.When needed, take the 3 dried leaves, pour a small amount of boiling water to steam the leaves.Drain the water, leaves and chew the cud to the state as a liquid slurry, while in the mouth that will chew.
Do not use this tool more often than 1 time per day, even if you've noticed a positive effect of good medicine.The fact that dandelion leaves are poisonous, and increase the dose, you may cause yourself harm.
Take 2 large onions, remove only the upper layer of the husk dirty.Bow with the rest of the husk finely chop, pour 1 liter of boiling water and simmer for about 40 minutes.Allow to cool and strain.Drink onion broth 3 times a day before meals, 1 glass.To use this tool you need for 1 week, then take a break for 3 months.
Folk remedies for external use in the treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee
such funds very much, and you can often hear rave reviews about a particular part of the miraculous, guaranteeing almost instant relief from arthrosis.Unfortunately, the treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee - ????long process, regardless of whether you use only folk remedies, or supplement their medical appointment.The key to success in the treatment of this disease is your attention to his condition, careful observance of the recipe and the systematic use of selected assets.For external use in the treatment of osteoarthritis typically use a variety of rubbing, compresses and baths.
compositions for the treatment of osteoarthritis baths
Baths in the treatment of osteoarthritis used to unduly paid little attention.Meanwhile, it is an excellent tool for the removal of edema, get rid of fatigue after exercise, a great way to deliver drugs directly to the affected joints.Lately the best reviews receive such treatment compositions for baths:
Bath pine needles
Magazinny concentrate needles for a bath is not suitable, you can only use real pine branches.Needles is best to prepare in advance in the summer.Cut and dry small, young pine branches, old branches collect green needles.And last year's pine needles, a collection from the ground, can not be used for baths.at 1 bath, take a handful of needles and fill it with 2 liters of boiling water.Add 2 tbsp.spoons of salt and boil for 15 minutes.on low heat.Let sit for another 20 minutes.and pour the broth into the tub filled.The temperature of the bath - a little higher than normal, but not burning.
2 handfuls of dried stalks and leaves of artichoke fill with 3 liters of boiling water.Add 2 tbsp.spoons of honey and boil for 20 minutes.Pour broth into a filled bath.
Bath with sea salt
In 3 l.boiled water dissolve 1 kg.sea salt, add 3 tbsp.baking soda, pour the solution into a bath filled.The water in the tub to be as hot as you can tolerate.
sea salt bath can be bought at a drugstore, soda need regular dining room.
Bath with hay dust
Take three handfuls of hay dust and fill with 3 liters of boiling water.Wrap towel and allow to slowly cool to room temperature.Pour into the bath along with the dust.Hay bath take only fresh and free of mold.
Being in the treatment bath should be between 10 and 20 minutes.While taking a bath, do a light massage the affected joint in a circular motion.After the bath, draw on the knee mesh iodine.Take therapeutic baths can be no more than 12 consecutive days, then take a break for 3 months.
rubbing for knee arthrosis
rubbing for the treatment of osteoarthritis of popular recipes prepared usually on alcohol (it can be replaced with vodka), but sometimes it is enough honey or turpentine.
most effective rubbing:
- with birch buds : 100 g of birch buds on 500 ml of vodka, insist 30 days in a dark place.
- With devyasilom : 50 g of dry elecampane 125 ml of vodka, insist 12 days in a dark place.
- with turpentine and camphor : 150 ml of vodka, and turpentine oil, camphor piece the size of a pea;shake up the status of the emulsion;stored in the refrigerator, in a dark glass bottle.
- With mummy: 3 g mummy crushed into powder, add 100 g of honey, stir until completely dissolved.
- with dandelions : 1 part dandelion flowers taken 1 part alcohol, to insist in a dark place in a pot of dark glass, for 30 days.
- with eucalyptus : 100 grams of dried eucalyptus leaves 500 ml of vodka, insist 1 day at room temperature and store in the refrigerator.
- with honey and iodine : alcohol, honey, iodine and glycerin in equal quantities, mix and insist 3:00.
- C yolk and turpentine: 1 raw egg yolk, 2 tablespoons.tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, 2 tbsp.spoons turpentine, all stir well: after grinding necessarily wrap knee.
All rubbing apply at night to the medication has had time to soak in as much as possible.Rub into the skin in a circular motion upwards, embracing not only the diseased joint but adjoining skin.This is best dipped in rubbing a piece of cotton or cosmetic pad.Remains of medicines in the morning rinse the skin with warm water.
packs for the treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee
compression from arthrosis known set.We will share with you the most proven recipes.If you have experience in the use of such folk remedies, tell us about it in their reviews.
compress cabbage leaf
Take a head of medium size, cut it into small pieces.The stainless bowl cabbage mash to a state of semi-liquid slurry.This can be done by hand or tolkushkoy.Add 1 tbsp.a spoonful of honey and stir well.
6 tablespoons.spoons flakes "Hercules" pour 2 cups boiling water and simmer for 10 minutes.
compress yogurt with chalk
Sour milk - yogurt or kefir - mixed with chalk pounded into powder to the consistency of the liquid slurry.Chalk can be replaced by crushed shell eggs, if you are confident in the health of chickens, which gave these eggs.