The first thing you find when you decide to find the right people for the treatment of stomach ulcers - a huge number of various recipes, from simple to very exotic.Try them all on yourself, of course, it is not necessary.But how to distinguish those who will do the most effective?To do this, you need to understand what happens in the formation of stomach ulcers, and what causes this disease is called.Really useful to you will be only those folk remedies for treatment of ulcers, which are able to act on the causes of the disease and to neutralize the negative effects of its manifestations.
Causes stomach ulcer: how to avoid infection by the bacterium Helicobacter pylori?
ulcer - is unhealed, and constantly deepening the defect on the inner surface of the stomach.Tissue damage around this do not get enough food and gradually die.Over time, the mucosal ulcer captures the entire thickness and penetrates into the submucosal layer.If the disease is not treated, providing digestion of hydrochloric acid ca
Why there is an ulcer?
cause of stomach ulcers is an infection mikroogranizmom called Helicobacter pylori (Helicobacter pylori).This bacterium can survive in concentrated hydrochloric acid, produced stomach.It highlights a number of ammonia and enzymes that literally dissolve mucous.Also
How do you get infected?
Helicobacter pylori - the most common infections in the world, in developed countries it infected 25% of the population, the global average - about 70% in Russia and the countries of the third world - about 90% of all residents.The main route of infection of Helicobacter - from person to person, most often through water and food.Sometimes you can become infected from pet - this bacterium can infect dogs, cats, pigs and monkeys.The cause of the infection usually becomes non-observance of basic hygiene rules.
currently registered such ways of infection:
- enough clean drinking water contaminated with bacteria
- bathing water, including beaches and swimming pools
- meals together on the principle of "give bite," This is especially trueChildren
- sharing lipstick
- sharing a toothbrush or other means of cleaning the mouth
- no individual dishes
- insufficiently thorough hand washing after using the toilet
- poor hygiene when cooking
- licking pacifiers mothers and childrenspoons
- poor hygiene places of sleep and toilet pets
- poorly cleaned instruments for medical research
- occupational hazard: often infected physicians and gastroenterologists endoscopists and slaughterhouse workers
- social risk: the infection is spreading rapidly in closed collectives- school classes, travel groups, military units, crew, etc.
sure whether infection will cause gastritis or stomach ulcers?
Unlike many other infections, infection with the bacterium Helicobacter pylori does not mean that you necessarily get sick from a stomach ulcer or gastritis.Ill only one in five, that is, 20% of those infected.All other bacteria live relatively peacefully in the body and does not manifest itself.That it began its destructive work requiring special conditions.
conditions for the occurrence of gastric ulcers create such factors:
- a lot of stress, depression, strong negative emotions
- genetic predisposition
- use of very hot spices and vinegar
- addiction too hot food
- vitamin deficiency
- immoderate intake of certain drugs: aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, reserpine, digitalis preparations
- physical stress
- regular fatigue
- spinal injury
- injury and vascular disease of the abdominal cavity
Gastric Ulcer: Symptoms and Treatment folk remedies
first and most important manifestation of the ulcer - severe pain in the upper abdomen.The nature and location of the pain may be different, it depends on individual perception, and from what part of the stomach ulcer was formed.But one thing remains constant - the pain is always somehow connected with food:
- ulcer in the upper part of the stomach pain occurs immediately after a meal
- ulcer in the middle of a strong stomach pain appears after an hour and a half after eating
- for ulcersin the lower part of the stomach and duodenal ulcers are characterized by pain 2-3 hours after a meal, "hunger pains" - there are fasting and disappear immediately after a meal, and night pain - between 1 and 2 o'clock in the morning
Additional symptoms of gastric ulcers
- frequency of pain - during the day the pain appears and disappears completely
- undulating course - usually in spring and autumn there is an exacerbation of the disease, it lasts 1-2 months, and then comes the remissionWhen gastric ulcer does not show itself
- heartburn - happens often, pain attacks may be preceded
- belching - sour taste, with abundant over saliva is approximately half of the patients
- nausea and vomiting - for sores characteristic that brings relief and vomitingpain reduction
- constipation - resistant, with severe, occur in 50% of patients
- changes in appetite - appetite is preserved, and often greatly enhanced, but in some patients there is a fear that the food will cause pain attack - such patients start avoiding food and muchlose weight
possible effective treatment of stomach ulcers and gastritis folk remedies?
and treatment of gastritis, gastric ulcers, and consists of 2 stages, each of which is very important.The possibility of using public money at each stage varies considerably.
Stage 1 ulcer treatment
first need to eliminate the cause of the disease, that is to destroy the body bacterium Helicobacter pylori.This is achieved by using specially selected antibiotics.Get rid of this infection, using only traditional remedies, unfortunately, impossible.Even those who exhibit pronounced antimicrobial action, can not cope with a microorganism adapted for survival in concentrated hydrochloric acid.In consultation with your doctor, you can help yourself to a bit of folk remedies, and at this stage, but it is not necessary to get involved.All eradication schemes, ie the destruction of Helicobacter strictly verified by experts.The uncontrolled use of public money at this stage could lead to the fact that you not only get rid of bacteria, but in addition, "gave" her insensitivity to antibiotics, and thus dramatically increase its survival.
stage 2 ulcer treatment
the second stage of treatment is necessary to ensure that the damage caused by bacteria of the gastric mucosa was delayed, and the ulcer was replaced by scar.The most needed at this time means stimulating regeneration and adjusting the acidity in the stomach.Also, it will be superfluous extra vitamins and substances for the formation of connective tissue in place, where there was an ulcer.At this stage the treatment of gastric ulcers folk remedies are not only possible but highly desirable, since further your recovery will depend only on yourself - destroy the bacteria, doctors have done their job.
special diet for stomach ulcers
subject to the special diet in itself is one of the treatments for stomach ulcers.Detailed diet that takes into account your individual characteristics and the specific nature of the disease, will help develop physician.But there are some general principles that you can begin to observe before, how to get nutritional advice.
20 food rules for the treatment of gastric ulcers:
- should Eat small portions, so as not to overload the stomach - every 2 hours, 7-8 times a day.
- The diet should be high in protein, it accelerates the healing of ulcers.
- From protein food preference for fish (especially marine), eggs (egg white is easiest to digest), and lean meats and poultry without skin and cartilage.
- sausages, smoked and canned excluded from the diet completely.
- During treatment, do not use any spices, even the most beloved.Avoid raw onions and garlic, including green.The only exception - the sweet paprika, it could and should be used without restrictions.
- pickles, especially prepared with vinegar or aspirin, for you is banned completely.
- not eat anything fried - only boiled, steamed and baked dishes sometimes.
- give preference to soft, pureed and slimy dish - porridge, soups, eggs, mashed potatoes, jelly, meat is also better to have only a hammer.
- Eat broth until you can not, including not only the meat or fish, and mushrooms.
- Limit the fats, the only oil that can not be limited - olive oil, but its only eat cooked dishes, not in a pure form.
- Eliminate baking and rye bread.White bread is better to eat a homemade croutons drying.
- Eliminate vegetables such as turnips, radishes, radish, beans, peas, corn, asparagus.
- Exclude unripe and acidic fruits and berries - gooseberries, currants, grapes, apples, lemons, figs.
- Do not eat hot or cold foods - only warm (15 to 65 degrees).
- Limit salt intake - your rate of 8-10 grams per day.
- Do not smoke or abuse alcohol during treatment.
- Avoid carbonated drinks, strong tea and coffee, acidic juices - tomato, apple, grape, etc.
- Increase the amount of cruciferous in the diet, they contain natural anti-bacterial substance - sulforaphane.This Brussels sprouts, broccoli, kohlrabi, cauliflower, savoy cabbage, watercress.
- Eat more normal fat content of dairy products, especially yogurt and live yogurt, low-fat but try to avoid.
- Despite his illness, the proportion of food that you eat, must comply with a standard healthy eating pyramid (see. Diagram).
most effective folk remedies treatment of gastric ulcers
Accelerate mucosal tissue regeneration in the treatment of stomach ulcers best help folk remedies.First of all, some herbal oils, aloe, mummy, and for those who are not allergic to honey - recipes based on it.Strong natural antibacterial agents - propolis, black poplar buds and cabbage juice - can be used as aids to destroy H. pylori.But what would be a folk remedy you choose to treat ulcers, do not use it without consulting your attending gastroenterologist.
Infusion kidneys black poplar
- 1 tbsp.Spoon kidney poplar
- 2 cups of water
cooking and eating:
poplar buds Pour the boiling water, wrap the bowl with a towel and leave for 20 min., then strain.
Drink infusion of 2 tbsp.tablespoons before each meal (ie 7-8 times per day)
- 10 g of propolis
- 100 ml of alcohol 96%
cooking and eating:
- Propolis grind and fill with alcohol.Shake well.
- Put tincture in the fridge for 4 hours.Every 20 min.shake.
- Filter the finished tincture.
Drink 20 drops of tincture to a glass of water, 3 times a day for an hour before a meal.The course of treatment - 3 weeks.
cooking and eating:
Drink tool 1 once a day, in the morning or in the evening, each time at exactly the same time.
to treat ulcers is used only fresh juice of cabbage.Brine and juice obtained from sauerkraut, can not be used - even though it and a lot of nutrients, but high salt content makes the brine completely unsuitable for the treatment of ulcers.Store the finished juice can be no longer than 1 day.
juice easily, conceding cut into slices cabbage through the juicer.But before preparing to head out carefully consider if it has black spots - cabbage overfed nitrogen fertilizer, making the juice out of it is impossible.
Cabbage juice is not suitable for everyone.If a peptic ulcer is accompanied by a strong increase in the acidity of your stomach, it will receive such painful heartburn that of any beneficial effects will have to forget.
If you are able to drink cabbage juice, take it 3 times a day for half a cup.before meals.before meals.before meals.