Baubles , or , as they are called , friendship bracelets came into the world with the filing of a hippie . Children put flowers in their Baubles global sense - in addition to the idea of " all men - brothers " and its confirmation by the color of these bracelets baubles could learn about the man , if not all , very much . For example , a combination of yellow, orange and blue tells us that a man fascinated by the esoteric and spiritual development . Gradually, however, the sacred value of baubles disappeared , and they became a simple decoration for the "free spirit " people.
Baubles weave not only fun, but also useful : working hands , plus the ability to create and build, plus repetitive actions - all of this not only improves mood, but also helps to relax and to move away from daily affairs . For beginners, this effect is possible with simple weaving baubles with rote action . To weave his first Fenichka you will need:
- 7 threads (floss or iris, 100-120cm each);
- insulating tape, tape or pin.
- Lay the thread in the order in which colors will go . It is best to take a contrasting bright thread - they are clearly visible all nodes . Tie an ordinary knot and secure Fenichka with electrical tape ( on hard surfaces ) , adhesive tape (keep in mind that it can stick to the thread and tear them ) or pins ( well suited to field conditions ) .
- Take two leftmost strand and lay the leftmost red light to the right left.
- Pass the tip of the thread from the bottom up in the resulting loop.
- The knot should be double, that is to tie one on NITC it must be doubled.
- Tie second red-cutting thread just like in the first paragraphs.
- So was the red thread to the right , back to the left. Again take two leftmost strand. Now the left is the bright thread - and it is necessary to fasten the second row . Place the thread from left to right over a red light , and from the bottom up Insert it into the loop .
- Tighten the knot by pulling the thread has of light.
- Dopletite number of bright thread, and leave it on the right.
- Similarly, continue to weave Baubles as long as its length is not equal to the length of the wrist, or about 17-20 cm.
- When Fenichka reaches the desired length, the remaining bottom braid pigtails and secure knot.
- Cut the excess ends.