Initially Shambhala - a mythical country , the concept of existence belongs to Hinduism . According to the myths , Shambhala - a place of unity of heaven and earth , lost in the mountains of Tibet and bestowing any person who finds his unprecedented knowledge and wisdom . Other studies hint that Shambhala is located on the territory of Altai - the land of shamans . But others believe that Shambhala exists simultaneously in the physical , astral and spiritual worlds where Shambhala as a spiritual world - is enlightenment , which reaches people.
How to weave bracelet Shambala?
For weaving classical fenugreek you need:
- board with two nails nailed at a distance of 25-30 cm from each other, or tape to fix;
- round beads;
- waxed cord or any sufficiently thin but strong thread of natural (cut of about 40cm for the base and 2-3 meters for wrapping);
- lighter or matches.
Bracelet weaves as follows:
- Tie one end of the cord for the base around the nail or fix tape, randomly place the beads on a cord and fix it the same way on the other side.
- Take long section of cable, fold it in half and tie a strong knot on a regular distance of about 10 cm from the edge.
- Take the end with a bundle, draw it under the main thread, but on the free right end.
- Now repeat these steps: Take the end with a bundle , draw it under the base and on the free end , and on the basis of the free , but at the end of a bundle . So continue to weave the necessary number of rows. By the way , weaving each row starts with a power cord with a knot , and the end of the cord with a knot each time will be held under the main thread , but of the free , and the free end , respectively , on the basis , but under the tip of a bundle .
- When the time comes to braid beads, made by the same common node, and start to tighten, but so that the bead is at the center node, braided cord.
- Then do a couple of sites and interweaves the next bead.
- Repetition - the mother of learning: the end of the cord to the unit carried out under the main thread, but on the free end, and free at the main thread, but in the end with a bundle.
- When your band reaches the desired length, lock the last node transparent glue and cut the excess cord.
- Remove the bracelet with boards, put on the tips of the beads released and lock them simple knots.
- Fold the ends of the jack.
- Take the cord length of 40-50 cm , fold it in half and use it to tie the ends of the band together strong, but not very tight knot . Now, just as in the main weaving , tied their alternate sites. Last knot secure transparent glue .
- The result was a bracelet with an adjustable buckle.