The reasons that users may need to delete a page on Facebook can be very different . For example , the participant is registered in both Facebook and Vkontakte may prefer social network of domestic production , and the other wants to remove from your personal data . Or page was created to promote a certain product using elements of social media marketing , but the result has been received low returns per unit of invested time.
- Deactivating your account when you make your settings via the page is not available for searching and browsing to the point until it is activated again.
- Complete removal of the page without the possibility of recovery and destruction of all personal data.
How to deactivate the page on Facebook
- Go to Facebook using their login and password.
- Click on the image gears in the upper right corner and you pop-up menu, select Account Settings.
- In the renewed window in the left column, click "Security" by clicking on it with the left mouse button.
- On the page, the security settings get selected blue link "Deactivate Account".
- Enter the reason that you want to deactivate your account, check the box to select "Unsubscribe from future emails from Facebook» and click "Submit".
- For the deactivation confirmation window that appears, type in the password of your account and click the "Disable right now."
- In the security check, enter code from the image into the field provided.
If the characters are correct , you will be redirected to the home page with the following message : "Your account has been disabled . To restore your account sign in using your old email address and password . You can also use the site as before . We hope that you will soon return. "
How to delete a page on Facebook
- Since all social networks do not want to lose their users, find the page through which the removal we have failed . But in the vast Internet link was found , using which you can remove your page . This link looks as follows https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account. Go over it in your browser .
- In the after clicking on the link dialog box, click the button "Delete my account".
- In the new window, enter your account password and a verification code from the image, and then click "OK".
- If the code and the password is entered correctly , you should see a message box with the following message : " Your account has been disabled on the site will be completely removed at the end of the next 14 days , during which you can restore your profile . " .
Now the most important thing for two weeks did not go on to use their Facebook login and password as well as the entrance to the site will be considered a plan to restore the account and delete a page on Facebook , in this case you could not .