Distribution baubles began in the 60s , when the first hippies. While the " flower children " believed that all men are brothers , and confirmed this brotherhood donation each other baubles . At the same time it was impossible to shoot Fennec - Friendship is considered abandoned and generally any kind of relations . Baubles not sold - was a sacred act of giving . But now Fennec - is, above all , the decoration , which is often nothing symbolizes. Therefore, in addition to standard baubles from threads become popular Baubles of ribbons.
Weaving baubles not such a difficult thing, as it might seem at first glance. The most important thing you have to do - to stock up on materials , patience and good humor , because without a positive attitude Fennec lose an important share of the symbolism. So, in order to weave a simple Fenichka of ribbons you will need:
- 2 satin ribbons;
- The first step is to choose contrasting or matching well with each other in color.
- Tie a simple knot, leaving the ends of sufficient length tapes - later there will be strings.
- Form two loops, green and beige.
- Pass the green loop in beige.
- Tighten beige loop by pulling the long end.
- Form another loop beige and insert it into the green.
- Carefully tighten the green loop.
- Form another green loop and thread it in beige.
- Repeat these steps as long as your not Fenichka will gain the necessary length.
- When the length of baubles will meet your desires , proceed to the formation of the end node : another loop to flatten the tape. Tie a green ribbon beige and tighten the common node . To strengthen the structure can make two or three knots - so you do not drag Fennec (hence , it does not skew ) , but protect yourself from its unleashing .
However, to weave Baubles of ribbons can be another way.
- 4 satin ribbons;
- tape or electrical tape;
- Pick up a pair of contrasting color strips and glue them together so as to remain free ends for fasteners . Both pairs are arranged so that the threads of braided turned the square : a green orange , green under a beige , gray under the brown, beige over .
- Turn brown and beige ribbon so that all four tapes looked to one side.
- Pass under the gray ribbon of green, brown and over by beige.
- Likewise fix green ribbon.
- Now turn the gray and green ribbons to one side with the other.
- So keep weaving until the desired length.
- When you want to finish Baubles, in the same position exposing the ribbon so that on each side there were two.
- Then start to tie the knot.
- Here's a triple node should get in the end.
- That's all cunning weave Baubles of four threads.