Because of intrusive advertising imported drugs people have practically ceased to trust the domestic medicine . Even health workers are trying to prescribe the drug to the sick person from a list of expensive drugs or prescribe antibiotics in the treatment of the common cold . It is not fair forgotten inexpensive but high-quality domestic counterparts overseas synthetic medications against colds . This also applies to ammonia - anise drops - excellent expectorant plant-based .
Properties ammonia-anise drops
- liquefy phlegm and output from the body by coughing;
- reduce inflammation of the upper respiratory tract;
- possess analgesic properties;
- have analgesic effect on the body;
- prevent flatulence;
- normalizes the gastrointestinal tract.
Take ammonia - anise drops should be 2-3 times a day . Before use, the inside should be a means to dilute one tablespoon of boiled water or milk , as it can drip onto a sugar cube an
Doses of drugs are prescribed depending on age:
- from 1 to 2 years old - 2 drops;
- from 3 to 4 years of age - 3-4 drops;
- from 5 to 6 years old - 5-6 drops;
- from 7 to 9 years old - 7-9 drops;
- from 10 to 14 years of age - 10-12 drops;
- 15 and older - 10-15 drops.
- sore throat;
- catarrhal ailments.