Heartburn during pregnancy - is a nuisance, which is visited by many women in the II-III trimesters. Appearing after a meal, unpleasant pain may last only a few minutes, and may take several hours. Due to hormonal changes that occur in the female body, relax the muscles of the esophagus. Therefore, the contents of the stomach is thrown into the lower esophagus. In the later stages of discomfort in the epigastric and retrosternal region are caused by the pressure of the uterus on the stomach. Heartburn does not harm either the mother or child, and her post-pregnancy symptoms disappear without a trace.
How to get rid of heartburn - 12 major ways
- The most important rule - a split meals.
- Eat 3-4 hours before bedtime.
- If heartburn occurs when an empty stomach, you can eat a few crackers or nuts.
- Should be excluded from the daily diet the following foods: chocolate, pickles, fatty meat, garlic, smoked, citrus, sweet drinks.
- Include in the diet of foods that lower stomach acid: dried bread, meat patties, steamed, lean beef, milk, cooked hard-boiled quail eggs.
- Loyal assistant in the fight against heartburn is the use of powdered buckwheat.
- To neutralize the acid contained in the gastric juice, will help ordinary alkaline mineral water (for example, "Narzan").
- It should drink a glass of water 15 minutes before eating.
- Pick up the correct clothes.
- Avoid leaning forward, or any other loads on the press.
- During sleep Give your body Half-upright position.
- Stoop, as well as poor posture can cause pressure on the stomach, which in turn, will cause severe heartburn and can adversely affect the child.
It is best to cope with the unpleasant burning sensation in the esophagus antacids , are not absorbed into the blood and thus can not exert any negative influence on the formation of the fetus. Most often, the experts appointed Gaviscon , lansoprazole , omeprazole , ranitidine .
Pregnancy woman should bring incredible kaleidoscope of positive emotions. With overshadows wonderful time waiting toddler heartburn can be controlled as with medication , so using other means . Remember that before beginning any treatment , it is mandatory to consult with your doctor .