Ideally, at the planning stage of the child , each family must pass spermogrammu including binding assays . But often men are afraid of this procedure is not so much because of its implementation ( although there is nothing wrong ) , but because of the opportunity to receive an unsatisfactory result . It is not necessary to be afraid , because the sperm - is very sensitive to all external influences fluid. Therefore, the exact result of the analysis study was repeated after 1-3 weeks , and choose the best result .
Spermogrammoj do when planning a pregnancy, in preparation for cryopreservation of sperm.
Preparation for passing semen
- For 2-7 days (optimally - 4) to eliminate sex and masturbation.
- Three months prior to the date of semen should not be colds, infectious diseases, increase in body temperature to 38 degrees.
- The man did not have to take drugs during the three months prior to the study.
- A week before the analysis should exclude alcohol , nicotine , coffee, tea , bath and hot tub ( only allowed a warm shower ) . It is necessary to move more and do not stay long in a sitting posture . Eliminate stress and heavy exercise .
- Positive attitude.
- It is better to take the semen analysis in the clinic , in a separate well- heated room. The sperm must be delivered to the laboratory as quickly as possible (not more than one hour ), and not to be subjected to external influences . If you live in a 15-minute walk from the lab , discuss the possibility of collecting semen in the home , and the sunlight is unacceptable to him , and the temperature during transport should be from 20 to 37 degrees.
- It is going to ejaculate after a preliminary toilet of genitals thoroughly washed hands only by masturbation and only in a sterile container . Moreover, the container must be tested for the inability to influence the material from which the container is made , on sperm motility . It is unacceptable to obtain sperm in a condom , use of oral sex or interrupted sexual intercourse , use of lubricants . The ejaculate is collected in full, because its losses are unreliable results .