modern level of development of various computer technologies in the hands of criminals gave very powerful and at the same time a simple tool with which "hack" someone's personal computer will not be difficult even schoolboy.Therefore, to date computer security is relevant for ordinary rank and file members.
Who may need my computer?- You may ask - It is no state secrets or access to billions of dollars.Indeed, "compromised" the computer can present a serious threat.For example, attackers can easily use your PC to DDoS-attacks - You will not notice how your Internet traffic "eat" all the money from the account ...
your computer - store various information, among which there certainly are important to you.Through the efforts of all computer viruses that dat
therefore always be mindful of computer security and to try by all means to ensure it.Remember that prevent computer threat is always easier than to eliminate its consequences .
If you do not want to "catch the virus" to your computer if you do not want to become a victim of cyber criminals - while the computer security rules for you.
rules of computer security is not difficult, but their implementation will protect your computer from possible attacks:
- not forget to use anti-virus software and regularly update anti-virus databases, scans your computer;
- use a firewall (firewall) - "firewall", which controls the access of applications to your PC network and the Internet;
- stay tuned software used, because often the new version of the software released for the "closing" found "holes";
- do not open emails from unknown senders, do not click on suspicious links;
- not use Apps from unknown suppliers;
- use complex passwords to protect information;
- for network access "open" only those files and folders that do not contain confidential information;
- to back up data on a regular basis;
- watch the computer when they are children;
- disconnect from the Internet if there is no need to use it at the moment.
possible, many of these rules of computer security you are already familiar .This is not surprising, because they are all based on the human common sense and ordinary logic.Therefore, the rules of computer security often violated not through ignorance and carelessness, or else deliberately ignored these rules.