Device Manager Use the following steps to identify your chipset in the Device Manager Microsoft Windows.
- steps to open Device Manager to the most commonly used operating system.
- Windows Vista: Click Start »Control Panel» System and Maintenance »and select the Device Manager
- Windows XP: Click Start» Control Panel »double-click on the icon System», select the tab Hardware »and select the Device Manager
- Windows 2000: Click Start »Settings» Control Panel »double-click on the icon System», select the tab Hardware »and select the Device Manager
- Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 98 SE and Windows Me: Click Start» Settings »Control Panel» double-clickIcon System »tab, select Device Manager
- Press the" + "symbol to open the list of system devices.
- chipset name should appear in the string, as shown below: "Memory Controller Hub Intel® 955X - 2774."In this example - a chipset Intel 955X Express.
Refer to the documentation on the system board or system.
This method is intended solely for qualified and trained professionals.Open system block should only be qualified.
chipset name should be indicated in the documentation for the system or the system chipset on plate.Markirovka If using the methods described above you can not get the necessary information, contact a professional who can determine the type of chipset installed in your computer, while takingThus all necessary measures to ensure the security of your computer.(If you decide to seek the services of a qualified professional, all related costs are borne entirely on you).
to identify the components of the chipset Intel, installed in your computer, you can usually use the chipset markings on the motherboard.
Utility Intel Chipset Identification Utility
Tool Intel Chipset Identification Utility allows you to identify the chipset installed on the system board.This information can be used to determine whether your system supports this software as Intel Matrix Storage Manager, Intel Chipset Software Installation Utility or drivers graphics subsystem Intel.
Instructions for use
This utility is a standalone program without the installation package, so it will not cause any commands to the menu Start.This file system can be left in or removed if it is no longer required.Use the following steps to run the utility identify the chipset Intel Chipset Identification Utility.
- Upload utility to identify the chipset Intel Chipset Identification Utility.
- Run the utility to identify the chipset Intel Chipset Identification Utility.