purchasing or receiving a gift your iPhone or iPad, and please the new thing, many are beginning to face some problems in its use.First of all it concerns the removal of music and photos from your device.We've learned that it can easily be done in the phone itself, but with iPhones, the situation is much more serious.
To delete or download the songs on iPhone 4, 5 or 5s, you need a software iTunes.Today we'll show you how to use the program and remove the boring music tracks.
How to remove music from iPhone - User
- Connect your phone to your computer and run the program iTunes.
- iPhone click on the button and move to the section of music, which contains all the record.Put a check in "Sync."Check the rest of the tab and remove the check mark, which stand in front of those files or programs that you want to leave on the device.
- Go to the tab "Overview" and put a check in "Treatment of music and files manually."
- Click the button "Sync."After that, all the music that has been downloaded from iTunes will move to your iPhone and replace the one that was pumped back earlier.If you want to leave a blank section of music files, then just do not upload songs to playlist iTunes.
- Accordingly, to remove only one song, you need to remove it from your iTunes library and then sync your phone with your computer.
Removing music directly from iPhone
can clean up the list of audio directly from the device, but it takes much more time than using the computer and iTunes.But if there's no computer, and the cable connection, free up some space, you can manually.
music remove this option is only suitable for iPhones with firmware 5.0 or higher.
- go in the application at the bottom of the music and see the symbol by clicking on which you can view all the record that is in the memory.
- To delete a song just swipe your finger on it in the horizontal direction.The right of the melody appears red delete button, clicking on which you erase a file from the phone.
- To remove immediately all the music from the iPhone or aypada, need to go to settings and select "General."In it, select the tab "Statistics".This is where you can find all the music contained on the device.Here it can and remove.Swipe horizontal line on the selected section, and click on the delete button that appears to the right.
- should not forget that you just removed the audio from the device memory and the next time you connect to your computer and sync with iTunes, it will reappear on your phone.So, when downloading new music and do not forget to clean the playlist in the program.
We hope that after this article you will be much more pleasant to use their iPhones, as many users are dissatisfied with the complexity of the operation of this device.Judging by the reviews, some of them were forced to abandon the acquisition of the iPhone only because they were too difficult to use.It is difficult to constantly be connected to a computer to download pictures, music or software.But it is especially the discontent caused difficulty removing audio.
But, as shown by our article, this is no big deal, and try to delete and re-download the ringtone several times, you will see that it is actually quite simple.