this procedure with one to trouble others - joy.Approximately see the problem with the flip screen monitor laptop users.If you do not accidentally press it certainly is a problem.Adjust to the monitor screen, deployed at 90 degrees - that still pleasure.However, it often happens that on portable devices such as netbooks or Note, you need to look at the photos or videos from another angle.How to turn your computer screen in this case?On Windows XP it required to download a special program, and now turn the laptop screen with Windows 7, Windows 8, or WindowsVista is possible with the integrated interface.Thank you, Microsoft.
few ways how best to turn the monitor screen
There are some simple solutions.Let's speak about each of the points.
first method - one of the most simple and clear, takes you on the strength of a minute of precious time:
- click the right mouse button on a free area desktop;
- menu that appears click on the "Screen Resolution";
- see the word "orientation"?Chudnenko, slightly to the right is a list of the available camera angles.The default is "Landscape";
- Click on the arrow beside the list and choose what they wanted;
- confirm your choice by clicking "OK".
second way - even simpler first:
- Usually on laptops, when you press the right mouse button on a free area of the desktop, the menu there is an item "Graphics Options";
- there?Well, harvesting it is not necessary, you have it in a separate window opens.Everything is much easier to just put things on it arrow and opens a submenu;
- submenu select "Rotation" and opens another one already "podpodmenyu";
- give you a choice of four possible degrees, which has the ability to flip the screen: 0 - leave everything as is, 90 - to make the screen vertically (head tilting to the left), look down -Screen 180, 270 - vertical screen (head tilted to the right).
third way - three buttons and no menus.
Finally, the most - the most convenient way in which to turn the screen on a laptop, you can use three buttons:
- left ctrl + alt + left arrow down - turn of 180 degrees;
- left ctrl + alt + left arrow to the left - turn 90 degrees to the left;
- left ctrl + alt + left arrow right - turn 90 degrees to the right;
- left ctrl + alt + left arrow - to return the screen to its normal position.
Flip the laptop screen on the OS Windows XP
As noted earlier, the built-in features in XP perform this function - no.But it is not terrible, because come to the aid program for the graphics card Nvidia, which are installed in many portable devices.
- click the right mouse button on the desktop and select the option "Control Panel Nvidia»;
- left, open the program settings, the video card get the "Rotate display" and choose one of four options.Choose interesting to you, and confirm the choice by clicking on "OK".
If turned the screen on a laptop with Windows 7, 8, VistailiXP solution there is not one.For those who want to commit this act consciously, the more there is no problem, because it's easier to look at the monitor than those who currently have to read the whole text in an uncomfortable position.