Computers are so firmly established in our lives, that the present work or leisure without them is difficult.But users often experience great inconvenience when working on a laptop.That's because they do not know the basic keyboard shortcuts that allow you to feel as comfortable to use the keyboard as a mouse.
Today we look at the basic rules of the copy and edit text using the keyboard.
If you often work with documents in Word, you know the combination of certain keys you simply vital to save time.
Here are the keys that will help you open, copy fragments, cut and paste files and navigate through the document.All are based on combinations.After a few days of training you will remember these combinations, and you will be quite difficult to work with text without a mouse.
- Home button allows you to move the cursor to the beginning of the line on which you are.
- Key End - moves the cursor to the end of the selected line.
- To move the cursor up, down and sideways, use the arrows.
- To go to the end of the text or the entire document, press the key combination Ctrl + End, to go to the top - Ctrl + Home.
- the Page Up and Page Down keys to move the cursor one page forward or backward, respectively.
Select and copy
key combination Ctrl others:
- Ctrl + N - opens a new document;
- Ctrl + A - selects all text;
- Ctrl + C - copy the selected fragment;
- Ctrl + V - allows you to insert the copied block of text or an image in the desired area;
- Ctrl + E - centered;
- Ctrl + R - to align the right edge, + L - to the left;
- Ctrl + X - cuts from the text selection.
Other useful keys to use a laptop without a mouse
There are other commands that allow you to perform virtually all actions with documents or other files without having to use the mouse:
- digging F4 repeats the last action
- F4 launches automaticallyspellcheck
- Ctrl + F2 provides an opportunity to preview the document
- Ctrl + F12 opens the closed documents
- Alt + Tab will switch from one document to another, or between open programs.
- Ctrl + O - open document
- Ctrl + W - to close the document
- Ctrl + S - save the text file
- Ctrl + B - all letters will be written in bold.After pressing the action is canceled
- Ctrl + I - switching on and off italics
- Ctrl + U - all the words are underlined below solid without the gap between words.To disable this action, you must re-press the combination of keys
- Ctrl + Shift + W - allows us to emphasize the words of one feature with breaks between words
- Ctrl + Shift + D - double underline text feature without breaks.
course immediately remember all the keyboard shortcuts for working with text is impossible without a mouse.Therefore it is better to print the most necessary on a separate sheet and always keep before our eyes.But, as practice shows, after only a few practical uses basic keyboard shortcuts, the user becomes accustomed to their use, copying the selection or work with the text runs only the keyboard.However, other buttons will help you save time and effort for constant work with documents and other files.