with the work on the creation of wall newspaper on May 9 with their hands to handle even a preschooler.In this master class used simple materials and used minor tweaks.
Poster for May 9 own hands - the necessary materials:
- old toothbrush;
- jar with water.
Wall newspaper on May 9 - step by step instructions:
- most important symbol of victory and memory - is an eternal flame.His first draw in the middle pencil. Fire will split into 2 parts drawing paper, as if distinguishing between two lives: war or after the war.Life in the war is full of pain, grief and loss.We denote it with black.And life after the war - a victory.We will arrange it in red - the color of victory.
- Using an old toothbrush will create flecks on our poster paper. How to do it is shown in the video.
- Coloring fire on the wall newspaper.The colors that it is usually paint: red, orange and yellow.We use yellow as the main, and are highlighted in red flames.
- When specks dried up, divorce, paint with water and paint over the entire drawing paper.First, red.
Note: not necessarily do everything smoothly and accurately.A small negligence will not hurt.Children are particularly pleased this work.
- Coloring stand under the eternal flame on our wall newspaper May 9.Broad brush strokes will leave large, allowing more realistic draw iron.
- stroke a path of eternal fire.
picture becomes more clear and bright.
- add the inscription.With black hand write the Great Patriotic War.On the red half - red day on the calendar - May 9!
- Any wall newspaper carries any knowledge.Therefore, we supplement it with facts.Naturally, the black half will be written or printed interesting facts about the war years.
And red post poems dedicated to the victory, as well as historical information about that day.
our wall newspaper on May 9 with their hands ready!
Also, you will be interested in the article:
eternal flame with their hands
Carnations May 9
their own hands How to make a tank with his hands by May 9
Crafts May 9 with his hands in kindergarten
Crafts May 9 with their hands in school
Cards May 9 with their hands