Developers operation system windows 7 made it possible to format the hard disk without purification other files and disks.You need to pre-copy the necessary files and programs to other media (flash drive, drive).Then you can format the hard disk using the installation CD.
How to format disk C before you install windows 7
If you think yourself to format the hard disk when you install windows 7 rather difficult and time consuming, we will help you cope with this task without the help of professionals.You just need to do everything step by step, as indicated in the instructions.And so, let's start:
- copy all the folders, files, documents diskS.To do this, take any external media, and then copy it to the information you need;
- if you work in a home network, do not forget to specify the name of your PC.In the course of the program is required to ask for your name.You can find it by doing a few steps Start → Computer → Properties → Computer Name;
- insert the installation diskvindovs7 or flash drive;
- to download the installation materials operating system, turn off your PC.This can be done through Start → Shutdown or just pressing;
- can now turn on the PC, with the downloaded files from the installation drive;
- format the hard disk.Once the PC is turned on, the wizard will prompt you to install the system, press any key to continue.You will need to select the language and get acquainted with a licensed agreement.Read it carefully and note that you are taking licensed conditions.Next, select the type of installation to a full installation of additional parameters;
- after the loan disk configuration.Select the option that you need to format a diskS.Then it begins the process of cleansing the direct drive.After graduation, you will see a pop-up window;
- then reinstall the hard disk.To do this you will need to enter the computer name, user name, password, etc .;
- now possible to insert an external storage backup files, folders and programs, and copy them.
more detailed opisanieustanovki windose 7 formatted hard drive you can find here.
Please note that after you reinstall the hard drive you want to update your existing software and drivers.This will make your computer work for several times more effective.
If you can not format the hard disk
Typically, problems with the configuration of the operating system occur if you are using a pirated version of the installation file, or if you've already done before reinstallation disk is not correct.Try to repeat the procedure in normal mode, or through the control panel.Still you can delete the first section 2, and free up memory to install.You can also try to set LiveCDLinux, in many cases, it really helps.Another good option to hold down F, after selecting NTFC or FAT.
Now you know how to completely format the hard disk during the installation windose 7. Try and you certainly will succeed.But if you have any questions or something does not work, consult an expert.