If you are in an unfamiliar location, you find the way home can be difficult.Of course, you can ask for directions from passers-by, but what about at night, or if you get lost in the woods?In this case, the best solution is to install gps navigator on a mobile phone.In this article, we will focus on how to set up the phone gps navigator and install.
How to set the navigator on the phone
to find their way home or the nearest diner in an unfamiliar place, it is not necessary to bother passers-by, police or seek store cards - enough in advance to set the navigator phone.Modern tablets and smartphones have special gps-sensors that can help you in search of the road.
One of the most popular Android applications today are Navitel and iGo (Aygo).These applications allow you to use Androids, mobile phones and tablets just like the full-featured navigators.Navitel more focused on the Russian people are opposed to iGo.Since these navigators are a decent amount, many people prefer to install user-friendly ap
to set the navigator on the phone Android, do the following:
- go to Settings and scroll to "Location".
- Enable, allowing applications to use your location.
- Place a checkmark in the "Use GPS» and "Wireless Networks" to a built navigator was able to determine your location on the wi-fi or mobile network.
- When you run a navigator, left to go to the application on your phone and select the "Maps" from Google.
If a phone is not installed with maps (although many models it is installed automatically), can be downloaded from the web navigator.Consider the process by the example of the phone Samsung GT-S7272 version of Android 4.2.2.
How to download Navigator:
- Log In Play Market (Google play), and in the search bar type in "Navigator".
- among the search results, select the appropriate navigation and click "Install."In this case, it will set NAVITEL.
- Check out the requirements of the application and click "Accept".
- When the application is downloaded to your phone, click "Open".
- window will appear to install additional files to the navigator.
Wait for the process and do not press a button.It will take a few seconds to a couple of minutes depending on the speed of your phone and internet connection speed.
How to configure the navigator on the phone
After installing Navigator phone must be configured.Make it pretty easy, especially if you decide to use Navitel.
Setup Navigator is as follows:
- Start Navitel and select the appropriate item on the Internet Connection Settings.For such an online service that requires a large amount of traffic, so consider this, especially if you use GPRS roaming.By specifying the desired settings, click on the "tick" in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select interface language, the language version of the maps and voice messaging (female or male voice).Click the "tick" in the upper right corner.
- Read the license agreement and click "Accept".
- Free gps-navigator can be used temporarily for 6 days (trial period), then it is recommended to buy Preium version.For the free use of press "Start trial".
- Next Navigator establishes a connection with the satellites, then you will need to download the required map areas ("Download map") or choose from the available on the phone ("View Map").Since this phone card is not available, choose "Load Map".
- Select the cards you want to download: Asia, America or Europe.Clicking on one of the items, select a country.It should be noted that the loading card is paid, and the amount for each individual country.Thus, the map of Russia is $ 30, $ 24 map of Ukraine, Belarus $ 17.Cost is written in small print under each item.
- For the trial period, you can download the map free of charge.Select the country and press the button "Upload".
- Download map and phone prisutpayte to use the Navigator.
GPS on the phone for an extra charge or not
GPS - is a useful option which allows you to determine your location within the reach of satellite communications.This is possible thanks to a special gps-sensor, built-in modern smartphones, phones and tablets.
function completely free, but the full its use is possible only together with the applications that are known to consume bandwidth and work in online mode.Maps from Google and Yandex are downloaded from the Internet, but for Yandex traffic-free cards from leading mobile operators (Megafon, Beeline, MTS).
using a smartphone with navigation, you can easily determine the location of any city in Russia and pave the shortest route to it, saving time and money, especially when it comes to traveling by car.There are also additional services, which allow us to calculate the roadway congestion, optimal speed and time of movement, the cheapest filling, etc.