Mobile has long passed into the category of gadgets vital necessity, without which it can not do any of us.Despite the abundance of all kinds of brands and models of devices, much of it continues to be imported on the semi-legal schemes.So the title of "gray" phones have an advantage on the price range, and this attracted buyers.
Checking the authenticity of the phone
If you import semi phone company does not pay customs duties, resulting in the ultimate cost of the product is 30% -40% lower than peers.Such schemes importation of goods are sufficiently beneficial becauseat the lowest cost products are sold with a maximum margin.As a result, these phones are much cheaper, outwardly indistinguishable from the original gadgets Samsung, Nokia, HTC, etc., But do not have any guarantee of authenticity from the manufacturer.
Check your phone is an important procedure, becausewith the purchase of "gray" machine user loses the ability to service the official service centers manufacturer.On such products ar
This code represents a failure in the international generally accepted standards of identity, which is displayed to the operator of cellular communication with the authorization of the phone network.Regardless of the model and the manufacturer's brand, IMEI is standard for all devices and allows you to check on the authenticity of the phone.
To verify the originality of your new phone, you must do a few simple actions:
- On the phone keypad, type a combination of "* # 06 #."Confirm the action by pressing "Enter".
- on the screen of the mobile device will be a 15-character code IMEI, which was installed by the manufacturer.The first six digits indicate the series of devices 7 and 8 figure - the country code-phone manufacturer, and subsequent characters represent the serial number.The last digit code IMEI - it is the control (back) the number of which determines the authenticity of the device manufacturer.Important!If the mobile gadget has two slots for SIM-card, then the screen will display a similar number of codes.
- then compare the security code IMEI number, which is applied to the back of the phone.To do this, remove the battery and find the code.
Important!Please note only on the last 6 digits ID.If your device is the original, then these designations coincide with the figures, which are issued by the device on the screen.How to check when buying a cell phone to check the authenticity of the phone can not only IMEI code.
Before you pay nemalostoyaschuyu purchase at the point of retail sale should take into account other features of the gadget:
- cost - this is the first indicator, which should pay attention to when buying a phone.If the price is too understated and is approximately one third of the officially adopted for the producer price - a visual confirmation of forgery.
- Weight gadget - when viewed from the unit figures compare with those of the acquired models that are stated on the official website of the manufacturer.As a rule, non-original devices weigh less than an order of magnitude.
- will appreciate the color quality, expansion, grainy screen.Compare performance extension to those indicated in the technical description of the gadget.Also
- authenticity phone indicates that the battery and the device itself must be made of the same brand.
- Beware of gadgets that have extra slots for memory cards, or SIM-card not listed on the manufacturer's data sheet.Finally, inspect the phone for the quality of its build.The original models are no backlash, all the panels fit snugly to the body, signs legibly print.
luck in choosing a reliable and legitimate gadget!