Joint crafts out of paper - it's a great way to spend time with their children. One of the most simple tasks is a classic origami boat or a ship, which after it is folded out of paper, can be lowered into the water in a basin or bathtub. Surely, you as a child ran the same boats in puddles and streams. All you need to create paper boats - a rectangular piece of paper of any texture and density. Oh and instructions on how to make a boat of paper, just in case you've forgotten how it develops.
To fold the paper boat you will need to follow these steps.
- Take a suitable rectangular sheet of paper.
- Fold it in half in height.
- A folded sheet bend again, but now in its width and expand the back.
- Fold the top corners to the receiving line in the previous step.
- The lower rectangular strip to bend the top corners of the connection points from the previous step.
- Turn the workpiece upside down.
- Fold the top remaining lower band.
- Thumbs of both hands put inside a triangle from its foundation and spread in different directions.
- On both sides of the square of its lower corners bend upward so that again a triangle.
- Again, place the thumbs inside the triangle and spread them apart.
- Pull the upper corners of the square and spread them apart.
Give your child the opportunity to decorate the resulting swimming means . Children are happy to decorate the boat , armed with pens . Each vessel is assumed to fly the flag . It can be made of toothpicks and a piece of paper.
Once the boat is out of paper will be ready , be sure to drain it into a pool of water in his yard or by typing in the water bath. For longer paper does not soak in the water , the boat bottom can be dipped in melted wax or paraffin.