Shuriken, or throwing stars are legendary Japanese warriors weapon the ninja. In Japanese shuriken literally means blade hidden in his hand. Made of metal, shuriken are quite dangerous toy that can cause serious injury when careless handling. It is quite another shuriken of paper, which is easily done using the Origami, the art of paper folding hails from the same Japan. Combining paper of various colors, size and density, you can create a collection of superb shuriken, which would be happy to play children.
Making shuriken (star) - one of the classic problems of origami.
- Take a sheet of paper.
- Fold each of the upper corners so that the upper side of the sheet coincided with the opposite side face.
- Fold the bottom of the sheet formed to slightly above parallel to his line.
- To make paper shuriken from the resulting need to get two square rectangle with an aspect ratio of 1: 2.
- Each of the rectangles formed fold in half parallel to the long side.
- Fold the corners of the rectangle in the opposite direction, as shown in the figure.
- Fold the top corners again.
- In the same way you need to bend and lower corners.
- Turn the first part upside down and place it on top of a second to get a star on the figure below.
- Fold the top beam and slide it into the slots located on the second part.
- Similarly, bend and insert the lower beam.
- Turn next shuriken upside down and do the same thing on the other side with his two remaining beams.
- Shuriken ready.
Run shuriken made of paper can be a familiar way , as they do with stars made of metal, holding it in one of the beams , and throwing in the right direction . You can make some shuriken and run them like a fan .
If something is in the process of manufacture of paper shuriken remains unclear to you, we suggest that you familiarize yourself with the video, but where all the above steps.