In order to make a frog, you'll need a square piece of white or any colored paper. A toy to take vivid, prepare two small black or dark green circles for eyes. Paper can be made of two types of frogs: croak, which will open and close the mouth, or jump. If you decide to engage in the manufacture jumping wah, keep in mind that the denser cooked paper, the better your frog jump. "Jumping" Paper beauty will depend on its size. In contrast to the croaking of frogs, their bouncy girlfriends better to do very little.
- Take a sheet of A4 paper.
- Since the sheet is rectangular in shape , and as mentioned at the beginning for making frogs need a square , then to correct this misunderstanding . Fold each of the upper corners to the opposite side and carefully cut or tear off the rest of the sheet .
- Fold the sheet on the other diagonal, and then expand it.
- Then fold it in half and expand.
- Using these lines, fold the corners into the shape as shown.
- The two lower angle the top of the triangle fold the top to the top corner.
- In the same direction Fold these same details again, as shown in Fig.
- Bend out the upper corners and bend them up to a future formed frog eyes.
- Turn the workpiece and tighten the two corners inside, so that they touch at one point.
- After that, remove the data outside corners as shown.
- Step back about 1.5 cm from the bottom line and fold in half frog.
Try jumping frog on.
Now you can paste the frog eyes and invite the child to color it with markers and paint as he imagines real live wah.