According to statistics, almost half of the budget of every family in our country is still in supermarkets, markets, vegetable shops, etc. As much as we want to change something, but the food is the main source of vitality and energy for everyone. However, very often, a stroll through the supermarket, we leave the store with an empty wallet and a stuffed package a variety of dishes. Many of the products purchased after time successfully released into the bin, because they have expiry date, and we simply do not have time to eat them. How to learn to wisely in choosing products? How to save money at the supermarket? On this and many other things you can learn from this article.
Before proceeding to the enumeration tips how you can save on food , we would like to clarify one important point . In this article, we will in any case will not offer you to purchase low-quality products or those who do not today - tomorrow is the deadline date. No! On the contrary, w
- The first and most basic rule that should be carried out always and everywhere : go shopping should always be on a full stomach . If you go to the supermarket hungry , all products which are laid out on the store shelves , will seem so appetizing and fragrant , in the confusion that you buy a lot more than originally expected.
- Before going to the store is required to make a shopping list. Firstly, it will help you remember to buy all those products that run out of the house. Second, making a list will help you not buy unnecessary products. If your attention is drawn to some goods , do not deny yourself the pleasure . Record your favorite foods on the list for next week. It is likely that after 7 days desire to acquire some items disappear and you will not spend extra money .
- Try to buy products in large supermarkets rather than in the shops near the house.
- Always purchase discount cards of those stores where you often go shopping. Usually cards are issued free of charge or they can be purchased at a very low price. The cost of acquiring the card will be repaid after 2-3 trips to the supermarket , but you can save on the purchase of food products in the future.
- Plan your menu for the week ahead . Be sure to think over all the dishes that you would like to cook during the week . In the first place , so you will not forget to buy everything you need for pilaf , cabbage lazy or borsch , but also rid your fridge of unnecessary products that are on the shelves , " waiting for better times ."
- Never buy semi-finished products . As a rule, these products are much more expensive , and there are only enough for one dinner for the family. If your family loves dumplings or ravioli, involve the whole family in the process of preparation of these dishes . Some pieces can be frozen , but it will allow you to easily prepare a hearty and delicious dinner on a weekday .
- Do not buy bags in supermarkets. If you really want to save money on food, you should think about saving on the purchase of the package. For example, each package is worth an average of 3 rubles, that is, for a trip to the store, you will need a minimum of 5 packages. It is 15 rubles. Total for the month you spend 60-75 rubles, and for the year - 720 - 900 rubles. And that's just the cost of plastic bags! Alternatively, you can buy practical, and most importantly do not cause harm to the environment of cotton bags. They are easy to clean, are durable and have a very democratic price.
- Fast consumable goods such as sugar , potatoes , onions, more profitable to buy from wholesalers . Keep them can be long , and buying in bulk is much cheaper . You can cooperate in this matter with colleagues , friends or relatives.
- When display of goods in a supermarket sellers generally use special matrix. One of the basic rules of the calculations is the placement of more expensive products at eye-level consumers, and cheaper counterparts - on the lower shelves. That's the bottom rack and you need to look for more economical options products. It should be noted that placed on the lower shelves of food is not worse and sometimes better quality, more expensive than their counterparts. Also, sellers often spread fresh produce to distant corners of the racks. This is done to ensure that consumers are initially assorted goods, shelf life which ends today, tomorrow, and then the fresh products. Therefore, if you do not want to pay twice or drink stale yogurt, carefully study the shelf life of the product.
- Do workpiece. For example , herbs and berries in the summer can be purchased on the market at a very affordable price. They will be of particular value to you as one of the main sources of vitamins in the winter. Learn how to freeze fresh herbs and berries , and in the cold season you have on the table will show off tasty vitamin salads.
- Bring food from home to work . As a rule, lunches in canteens business centers is quite expensive , so if you decide to save money on food , eliminate the cost of lunches from its budget . After one month, you will feel how much you could save . Also, do not spend money on coffee or tea from a vending machine . Keep a jar of coffee in his desk drawer and enjoy the fragrant drink at an affordable price .
- Buy meat and fish wisely. For example, more profitable to buy the whole chicken . In this case, you can bake the breast, legs and feet of the soup to cook . That is, get both the first and the second. Learn how to plan, and most importantly - correctly use the products purchased .