The advent of chips in the paintwork of cars - it's almost inevitable phenomenon . Random stone off from under the wheels of the machine , moving in the opposite direction , or passing , often has enough energy to blow in place chipped paint on the body . The situation worsened in recent years, the automotive industry with the transition to a more environmentally-friendly water-soluble paints and varnishes that are significantly inferior in their mechanical strength of the traditional nitro or acrylic enamel .
Nothing complicated in marking chips there . For minor repairs to paint every automaker issued a special two-component repair kits consisting of the base paint and a protective varnish. Choose a set of the color of the paint of your car can be
- Thoroughly wash and dry the car body to it more visible areas of damage and chipped paint.
- Degrease all the places that will be tinted.
- Shake the bottle of paint - base. Gently apply a first coat of paint on the damaged areas . If peeling a small area , it can be used for coloring a toothpick placed on the tip of a drop of ink and filling her spot damage to the paint . For larger damage it is necessary to use special thin brush.
- Wait for the complete drying of the first layer of paint.
- After two coats of paint, apply 1-2 coats of protective clear lacquer from the second vial repair kit.
- Complete drying and curing paint varnish happen within a month. You can then try a light touch-up polishing place to remove the irregularities . If everything was done carefully, after polishing shaded areas will be almost imperceptible .