We all went to school and know a foreign language - is one of the most difficult subjects.A particularly difficult given the assimilation of "infidel Language Society" in adolescence: adolescent students are apathetic to the studies, at the same time to communicate with adults they are quite aggressive and sometimes angry.Neither parents nor teachers for their bosses are not.That is why the simple objects of the program absorbed teenagers "on the machine", but on the study of English teenagers put an end: it is too difficult and not worth the time.
But often the problem is not only in the school children.Identified six main obstacles to knowledge:
- low level of student learning;
- intellectual passivity teenager;
- individually-typological features of the student;
- pedagogical neglect situation;
- defects in the development of cognitive processes;
- lack of good motivation for learning English.
English course for students who propose to study in conventional schools is far from ideal.Interest teenage
Incidentally, it is worth to note that it is during adolescence, "responds" Elementary School.In the early years of learning a child does not get enough attention from the teachers failed to show their individuality, was not involved in the overall process, the chances of an interest in studying in the future is very small.
Yes, and in the family a lot of prerequisites to ensure not to engage in lessons.Here are the main ones:
- parents never liked to study, do not read, do not develop the horizon;
- the value of knowledge, in principle, is not formed in the family;
- family has developed the installation to work: the effort - the result;
- arrogant attitude of parents towards teachers and the school as a whole.
If you want your child to well-known foreign language, it is required to organize the process properly:
- find gaps in learning English to your child and remove them;
- offer good motivation, thanks to which the teenager will be actively involved;
- organize tutoring a child, to help delve deeper into the study of language, the school will offer different approach to learning.
ESCC course "English for students" is able to return the child to interest in the subject and is a great alternative to expensive private tutors and language schools.Do not be afraid that your child will have to pass the material on their own: the sooner it is accustomed to acquire knowledge without using the method of "carrot and stick", the easier it will have in adulthood, when there will be no strict teachers, forcing cram stuff with a stick,and the evaluation will not put in the diary.