basic rules of frying
Quite often it happens that the desire to fry delicious potatoes for dinner, or when you want it ends in complete failure: it simply turns or some steamed and without a crust, or spreading mess on the pan.What's the matter?But the fact that there are special rules for the preparation of such seemingly uncomplicated dishes.And if you ignore them, there is no guarantee you a delicious dinner.
MirSovetov strongly recommends carefully read the rules of cooking french fries, then your dinner will surely be unrivaled.
- Pan is one of the most important elements in the process of cooking.Ideal - is made of cast iron pan with a thick bottom, a diameter of 30-50 cm. The advantage of this metal is that it dispenses with glowing of the heat over the entire area and it holds good, unlike modern pans that have concerts heat only in the vicinity of the burner.Of course, if a cast iron frying pan is not available, then select from your existing one with the same thick bottom.
- Decide on what you are frying.In fact, for this simple dish will suit any fat.The most neutral and useful - is refined sunflower oil.Very popular in lard potatoes: to cook it, peel fat from the skins, cut into thin slices and place on a hot skillet.When it melts, you can begin frying.
- Soak potatoes before cooking a must!The starch contained in potatoes, will stop frying, because it is important to pour the water has cut the potatoes and wait 30-60 minutes.If you have so much time simply does not try to hold it in water at least 10-15 minutes.
- Potato loves a high fever, because it is important to heat the pan first, then oil and then fry over high heat.
- oils need to add as much as you need in the further frying!During cooking add more fat is not recommended.
- Stir during cooking should be as little as possible, ideally - up to 3-4 times for all the cooking time.
- Salt dish needed only when potatoes are fully prepared.
- pan covered with a lid or not depends on your preference, if your taste is crisp, the cover is not necessary, but if you like a soft potatoes, of course, towards the end of cooking is best to cover the pan.
Recipe fried potatoes
Now let's proceed directly to the very preparation of fried potatoes by all the rules.For this we need:
- cast iron skillet;
- Potatoes - 1 kg;
- sunflower oil - 100-150 ml;
- Garlic - 2 cloves;
- herbs to taste.
Please note that if you wish you can also add to a dish onions, mushrooms, various greens and condiments.Everything depends on your taste preferences.
To begin peeled potatoes.
then sliced.It does not matter what form you choose for slicing: slices, polukruzhochkami, cubes, and so on. E., The main thing that all slices are of equal size, otherwise it unevenly fry thoroughly.
Further, the potatoes need to be soaked in water for 1 hour.
After the allotted time, put the pan on the fire.Heats it takes a long time, and then pour oil into it and it is also quite hot.
Before falling asleep sliced potatoes in oil, it must be dry, otherwise the oil will start to spray and can burn you.For this lay sliced on a paper towel or a colander for a few minutes.
fall asleep in hot oil chopped potatoes and fry until starting the first golden brown.It takes about 5-7 minutes.As soon as she appeared, mix the first time.
then continue to fry, stirring as little as possible is better when a golden crust.
Once the potatoes are ready, turn off the fire, add the garlic in it.
then season with salt, add the greens and stir.
Our wonderful, flavorful, golden potatoes ready!Bon Appetit!